A Wholistic Approach to Postpartum Mother-Baby Care
The fourth trimester is the first 12 weeks post-birth, where so much learning, experiences, transitions, feelings and emergence happens with the mother.
Postpartum doula in-person services include guidance in breastfeeding baby, preparing nourishes meals for mother, providing perinatal mental health support, babywearing education, caring for baby while mother rests, mothering mentoring and support so that she can know all the amazing ways she was made to care for her baby and her baby to be mothered by her.
A wholistic postpartum doula can make a difference in the emotional, physical and psychological wellness of the mother. Many women find that when they receive the services of a postpartum doula, their likelihood of postpartum blues and depression are greatly reduced.
- $595/week (In-person in LA or OC)
- $40/hour (Virtual)
Includes (3) four hour visits during the week when in person. And minimum of 2 hour Zoom or phone session for remote.
Tip: Reserve Giselle's Wholistic Postpartum Doula services during pregnancy for best availability.
Add-On a Sacred Postpartum Ceremony ($295)
A Sacred Postpartum Ceremony is a closing ceremony that takes the mother from a place of birth energy through healing practices that facilitate her postpartum recovery and emotional well-being. During an additional four hour visit (though also available as a stand-alone) within the baby's first 6 weeks of life, Mother will receive:
- Herbal Yoni Steam
- Guided postpartum meditation
- Reiki with crystal healing session to balance mother's energy after birth
- Custom Postpartum Aromatherapy Blend for Mother
- One hour additional visit or phone call during baby's first month of life where you can receive additional Postpartum support and guidance.
- Postpartum sealing (known as "Cerrada Postparto" in Latin culture) with the use of rebozos, as a way to end the powerful process of birth (regardless if it was a vaginal or Cesarian birth).
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children
For availability and scheduling, please contact Giselle at 949-630-8249.
Giselle Baumet is an Aromatherapist and Energy Worker, with Childbirth Education, Lactation and Postpartum Mental Health and Doula training, providing alternative and complementary health care. These services are not a replacement for medical care, nor is it considered licensed medical care.