Rise up mother, it’s time.
Awaken. Discover. Thrive.
Getting past negative blocks and narratives that prevent you from getting what you want.
I work from a Positive Psychology foundation, which is the scientific study of the strengths that enable individuals and communities to thrive. Positive psychology is the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to enhance their life experiences.
I provide soulful space for you as we work through action plans that get you closer to your goals. I work primarily with mothers of color experiencing any shifts in life motherhood, work and relationships. Together we get you where you want to be in your life.
Book a Free 30 Minute Discovery Session with Giselle Baumet, Mother Coach
What exactly is a Mother Coach?
- Much-needed resource as you transition through your phases as a womxn
- Brings harmony and clarity
- Create actionable steps to reach your goals
- Be motivated to achieve your steps through accountability and support
- Have someone you can trust
- Bust through colonized patterns that prevent you from your best
- Open your conscious and be mindful in your true self
- Quiet the voices that stop your progress
- Find the keys that truly let your best being emerge
- Receive support during vulnerability and in authenticity
- Connect to your Inner Power
- ...Be real with someone who's been there, done that
Ready to Achieve Your Greatness?
Sessions are 60 minutes via Zoom and scheduled weekly. Each session has a discussion, purpose and an action plan, as well as accountability. I invite all mothers who are ready for their greatness. Let's begin.
Giselle (pronouns: she/her) is a Certified Womxn's Life Coach, Perinatal Mental Health Specialist, Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, Childbirth Educator, Postpartum Doula, Aromatherapist and Herbalist, Reiki Practitioner, Lactation Educator/Counselor and CPR Instructor.
For the last 15 years she's committed her work to supporting thousands of women holistically in pregnancy and motherhood.
Giselle is of Afro-Latinx Dominican decent a mother of four and resides in Orange County, CA