Hypnotherapy Sessions in Orange County
Hypnotherapy uses elevated awareness to turn your attention completely inward, in your subconscious, and reach deep inside your own natural resources. Hypnotherapy helps you achieve what you want.
Giselle Baumet is a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist and uses a tailored mix of hypnotherapy modalities including building your inner resources, therapeutic guided imaginary, past life regression, retrieval work, spiritual hypnotherapy, shadow work, circle integration and inner child healing.
Giselle Baumet is the in-house Hypnotherapist at Blooming Chiropractic in Costa Mesa.
90 mins :: $150
Complimentary 15 Minute Discovery Session Available
Complementary Alternative Therapy that Works
Hypnotherapy for All Genders, Teens and Adults
Giselle Baumet is an Energy Worker, Perinatal Mental Health Specialist and Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with 15 years experience working with individuals and couples through various shifts in life.
- Women's Issues
- Postpartum Wellness
- Postpartum Blues and Depression
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Pain management
- Peri menopause and Menopause
- Body image
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Career changes
- Life transitions
- Reaching goals
- Gaining clarity
- Clearing blocks
- Chakra balancing
- Sleep (for yourself or your child)
- Teen (ages 16+ years old)
What is Hypnotherapy
Backed by science and accepted as a complimentary therapeutic practice by the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association, Hypnotherapy is a powerful and effective therapy that uses hypnosis. Hypnosis utilizes trance (or a deep level of relaxation) to make positive suggestions to the subconscious mind.
A Deeper Level of Hypnotherapy
Transpersonal Hypnotherapy utilizes a deeper level of hypnotherapy. A natural extension of Transpersonal Psychology, Transpersonal Hypnotherapy uses psychoanalysis, behavioral, humanistic and transpersonal waves to help individuals learn how to facilitate their inner journeys and connect with their inner wisdom and intuition.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children