Super Saturday: Labor Skills + Hypnosis in Childbirth + Postpartum Care
Does the idea of a relaxing day learning all things birth and postpartum sound lovely to you? If so, you may just have found your perfect class.
You and your birth partner will learn hands-on comfort skills, how to naturally restore during postpartum, as well as how to use hypnosis in childbirth for a pain-free birth experience.
After teaching birth classes for years, I've had couples who wanted to use hypnosis in labor (ie Hypnobirth, Hypnobabies, etc) and also know hands-on comfort skills. There were times that couples would take two classes to achieve this goal. And like you, they wanted to be prepared for both.
With this class, you learn both comfort skills and how to use hypnosis during labor for a pain-free experience.
- Hands-on Comfort Skills
- Rebozo during Birth
- Aromatherapy and Labor
- Clarity on Birth Ideals and Fears
- Hypno-Epidural technique
- Childbirth Hypnosis Scripts and Practice Skills
- Breath Work in Pregnancy, Labor and Postpartum
- How to Restore and Heal Naturally During Postpartum
- Navigating Medications and Questions to Ask
What Couples Have to Say About Giselle's Labor Classes
"I now feel that I'm ready to birth my baby naturally! This class is exactly what my husband and I needed to get prepared for labor. Giselle was wonderful! I feel confident because I got all the tools and information I was looking for." ~ Marcela
"The Intensive was incredibly helpful and unique. It provided a wealth of information to me and my partner in a short amount of time that fit our schedules. Giselle provided an array of tools, techniques and practical decision-making skills ranging from birth positions and breathing to how to feel empowered in birthing in a hospital. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in birthing natural, but wishing to be educated and prepared for all possibilities that can happen during the birth of their child." ~ Diana
"This class sure helped me wrap my head around the intense process that is about to happen. We would never have been as prepared as we are after completing this class. Thank you!"
"Very safe, friendly environment, empowering couples/moms to make their own informed decisions. Thank you!" ~ Julie
"This is not only a great class for expecting mothers, but also soon-to-be fathers! It provided me a real appreciation for what my wife has to go through and how I can be helpful during this amazing event." ~ Jason"We learned so much about every aspect of delivering naturally and we really appreciated it. You gave us a more realistic view of what would experience than we have gotten before. I also thought your advice was on ways to cope and postpartum care were valuable beyond words." ~ Jasmine
When to take the class?
It's recommended to take the class sometime during your later part of your second trimester or in your trimester.
Spaces are limited so we encourage you to register soon.
Class is geared to the pregnant mother and her support person whether it be her partner, husband, wife, boyfriend, family, friend.
Group classes take place in Orange County on a Saturday, 9am - 5pm. We will take a lunch break.
- Private Sessions are approx 5-6 hours and available weekday evenings or weekends.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
Certified Life Coach with the Creative Academy of Coaching
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this class or other classes/services. Please contact me anytime.
Class price includes a support person. If you're support is pregnant as well, please pay for two spots.
Costa Mesa: class is located at 2845 Mesa Verde Dr E Ste 6D (Blooming Chiropractic) Costa Mesa, CA 92626. There's free parking available.
Newport Beach: class is located at 200 Newport Center Dr #309, Newport Beach, CA 92660, near Fashion Island. There's free parking available in front of the office building and the studio is on the third floor (there's an elevator).