I need sleep, baby needs sleep. Holiday Edition. From Giselle Baumet.
How to handle sleep during the holiday season.
Hello holiday season! And hello to disrupted bedtime and nap routines. All good and fun times...until someone gets cranky from not enough sleep! During this complimentary webinar, we'll help you implement healthy sleep tips for your child during this time of year.
Sign up anytime to watch this webinar. Once you register, you'll receive the password to watch the webinar at your convenience and as often as you need.
You'll leave this webinar understanding the importance of healthy sleep during the holiday season, how to be flexible while still honoring your child's need for routine and sleep and how to maintain consistency during the holiday season.
Enjoy the holiday season with the sleep tips you'll receiving in this webinar.
About Giselle Baumet
I've helped hundreds of parents in establishing healthy sleep habits. And I coach in a way that assures your child is getting enough sleep and that works for the needs of the entire family. Through my years of experience, I've noticed a strong need for sleep coaching that keeps the trust in place between parent and child, while also guiding the parent to learn how to provide the best possible sleep for their child. It's a process and I'm here to help your family achieve that. My method is friendly towards any sleep method, whether you're co-sleeping or baby is sleeping in a crib. I'll work with you in meeting your child's need for sleep and in a way that fits your lifestyle. And because I know the importance of sleep coaching, I've made it accessible by creating a package for every family. - Giselle Baumet
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline.
- Reiki II Practitioner
- Integrative Life Coach training program
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor.
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.