An aromatherapy session...customized for you
Whether it's aromatherapy for sleep, reducing anxiety, elevating your mood, to focus, or to bring new energy to your days, an aromatherapy consultation is designed to learn about your needs and to carefully customize the ideal blend for you.
The aromatherapy consultation is 45 minutes, which is then followed by a blend (included with the consultation), information about the essential oils used, as well as instructions on how to use your blend.
Your aromatherapy consultation
When you sign up for an aromatherapy consultation, you'll receive a medical history questionnaire, where you'll also get to write about the main reason why you're seeking an aromatherapy consultation. Once it's completed, we will schedule your consultation at a time that works best for you.
Your phone consultation with Giselle begins by first going through your medical history and a discussion about what brought you to seek an aromatherapy session.Through this discussion, Giselle will use her aromatherapy experience to make recommendations for a blend that best meets your needs. Following the consultation, Giselle will customize the blend and mail it to your home (via USPS Priority Mail) about a week following the consultation.
What is an Aromatherapist?
An Aromatherapist is an individual qualified to practice aromatherapy, ideally trained in a accredited Aromatherapy school. While an Aromatherapist may sell essential oils (Giselle does not), the Aromatherapist's role is not one of a brand consultant (ie doTerra, Young Living...). The role of an Aromatherapist is to provide aromatherapy education and blends that are used to promote holistic wellness.
In the aromatherapy consultation you will also learn:
- proper dilution of essential oils
- how to choose essential oils
- ways to use your customize blend
- essential oil safety and usage recommendations
- ways aromatherapy can be of benefit
About Giselle Baumet
I have been using aromatherapy for over 10 years. My passion is pregnancy, baby and beyond. The beyond being that amazing, life-changing journey one experiences from the moment we know we're pregnant through the years into motherhood. I live in that passion and in ways to serve my purpose in this world. It's been one of consciousness..and so much awareness. Through the years, I've gathered knowledge and experience that has led to a diverse and full range of education. These include:
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
Wholistic Women's Life Coach
Maternal Mental Health training including the currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Reiki II Practitioner
Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism
- Cultural Awareness training
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about an aromatherapy consultation or other class/service. Please contact me anytime.
Sign up for your Aromatherapy Consultation today.
Giselle Baumet is an Aromatherapist and Energy Worker, providing alternative and complementary health care. Aromatherapy is not a replacement for medical care, nor is it considered licensed medical care.