Mothers all over the world are rising to embody the power of motherhood in an intentional, confident and redefined way
Through pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood we are given unique and awakening moments that serve as a platform for empowerment and growth. I help mothers nurture their mind, body and spirit so that they can in turn nurture their child. It is in mother's own well-being that she's able to confidently raise her child.
My name is Giselle Baumet (pronouns: she/her). I'm an Afro-Latinx of Dominican decent Childbirth Educator, a Postpartum Doula, a trained Aromatherapist and Herbalist, Reiki Practitioner, Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor, a Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, Certified Life Coach, CPR and First Aid Instructor, and Perinatal Mental Health Specialist. And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Mental including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15+ years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
During the years, I‘ve had the honor of supporting thousands of families, partnering with amazing birth and parenting specialists to create a community that is supportive and welcoming.
My heart is blessed to get to serve this community in this way. And I'm forever thankful for the families, who make all this possible by choosing my classes.