On a mission to provide you the space to get real, authentic, grow, nurture your spirit, heal, and become the best version of yourself in a supported, embraced and mindful way.
When we elevate mothers in preconception, pregnancy and motherhood...we elevate the world.
I'm Giselle Baumet. I'm a childbirth educator, a wholistic postpartum doula, a trained aromatherapist and herbalist, an energy worker, a lactation educator, a hypnotherapist, women's life coach, CPR instructor, and perinatal mental health specialist.
I grew up in the Dominican Republic with a beautiful herbalist mother, who to this day, I still find gorgeous. I lived a poor life when I moved to the States, and though it was hard as a child, it sure has taught me sooo many life lessons.
Spirituality, energetic healing, crystals, herbs and nature were the tapestry of my childhood in the Dominican Republic
I know depression and mental illness, first-hand in my family and personally. And I'm fiercely passionate about supporting and elevating individuals psychologically and spiritually. I know when we do that, we elevate the world. And when we do that --- we save the world.
Work that I Love
Many years ago, I left my corporate marketing position to pursue what was my true calling in life. I spent years gathering the knowledge and experience I needed to be able to full heartily do this work.
And I get to do what I love and the work that I feel I was called to do in my life: teaching pregnancy, postpartum and mothering classes for 15 years and going. I regularly teach Labor + Postpartum, Newborn Care, Breastfeeding & First Time Parenting Class, CPR + First Aid for Infants and Toddlers, Fourth Trimester Virtual Group for New Moms, Positive and Mindful Parenting and more.
And from a deep down desire to support and nurture mothers, I also facilitate Loom: the Sisterhood of Mothers and Consciously Conceiving Women's Circle, and the annual event, Tapestry Summit. I also offer Wholistic Postpartum Services.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Mental including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Certified Women's Life Coach
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
During the years, I‘ve had the honor of supporting thousands of families, partnering with amazing birth and parenting specialists to create a community that is supportive and welcoming.
My heart is blessed to get to serve this community in this way. And I'm forever thankful for the families, who make all this possible by choosing my classes.