In-person sessions in Costa Mesa, Orange County
Preconception | Pregnancy | Postpartum | Motherhood
Hypnotherapy uses elevated awareness to turn your attention completely inward, in your subconscious, and reach deep inside your own natural resources. Through hypnotherapy, one is able to make changes towards a better self.
Giselle Baumet is a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist and uses therapeutic guided imaginary, past life regression, spiritual hypnotherapy, shadow work and inner child healing in her hypnotherapy sessions.
As a Perinatal Mental Health Specialist and Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, with 15 years experience working with pregnancy and motherhood, Giselle focuses on preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood.
Hypnotherapy for Women and Children
- Women's Issues
- Postpartum Wellness
- Postpartum Blues and Depression
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Pain management
- Peri menopause and Menopause
- Body image
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Career changes
- Life transitions
- Reaching goals
- Gaining clarity
- Clearing blocks
- Chakra balancing
- Sleep (for yourself or your child)
- Children (ages 12+ years old)
What is Hypnotherapy
Backed by science and accepted as a complimentary therapeutic practice by the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association, Hypnotherapy is a powerful and effective therapy that uses hypnosis. Hypnosis utilizes trance (or a deep level of relaxation) to make positive suggestions to the subconscious mind.
A Deeper Level of Hypnotherapy
Transpersonal Hypnotherapy utilizes a deeper level of hypnotherapy. A natural extension of Transpersonal Psychology, Transpersonal Hypnotherapy uses psychoanalysis, behavioral, humanistic and transpersonal waves to help individuals learn how to facilitate their inner journeys and connect with their inner wisdom and intuition.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Intuitive Women's Life Coach
- Certified Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.