Fourth Trimester: the Transitions Between Pregnancy and Motherhood..Your New Self
"Giselle has been such a lifesaver for me as a new Mom. I joined her new mom group when I had a 9 week old and had never left the house alone with him. I made some great friends there and together we have joined several other activities with our babies. Giselle is so knowledgeable, friendly, and always keeps it real and makes you feel like no question or complaint about new parenthood is silly." - Katie B.
Be Real, Make Yourself Heard, Believe in Yourself, Bring Out Your Mother Goddess
You Deserve a Transformative Fourth Trimester Experience and So Much More!
It may be exactly how you envision it to be or it may be completely different, but one thing you know for sure is that you love your new baby, while also trying to navigate life and your emerging identity as a new mother. You and your baby are going through this amazing new transition called...the fourth trimester.
Learn How to Understand Your Baby and Yourself Better
The Fourth Trimester Mother's Circle for new mothers uses a unique approach created through Giselle Baumet's 15 years of evidence-based Postpartum & Prenatal Education/Coaching to help mothers as they evolve into their new identity as mothers and transform into their strength.
When a baby is born, a new identity of the woman begins to emerge. She'll have parts of who she was a woman, before pregnancy, mixed in with the parts of who she is becoming as a woman. It's the fourth trimester. And it's a time for transformation, discussions, learning, and much sharing. This sacred process is what the Fourth Trimester Mommy + Baby Series is all about.
The Fourth Trimester Mother's Circle is facilitated by Giselle Baumet, mother of four children, Intuitive Healer + Coach, Postpartum Doula, and experienced Prenatal and Postpartum Educator.
Join the Next Series and Receive..
- Discussions around the realities of the fourth trimester.
- How to strive through the new roles in your relationships.
- Baby sleep! Understanding it and finding ways for you to sleep as well.
- Resources and how-to for pelvic wellness and postpartum health.
- Healing breathe work to find your own answers.
- Increasing emotional wellness through energy work that you can do every day at home.
- Know the signs of postpartum blues and depression and how to care for yourself through postpartum months.
- How to keep baby (and YOU!) happy and healthy.
- How to use aromatherapy as a new mother (each mother receives her own customized aromatherapy blend)
- Transformative journaling and vision setting.
- What you can do to soothe and calm your baby.
Fourth Trimester Mommy + Baby Weekly Series Meets Online via Zoom
What Mothers Have to Say About this Group
As a new mom, having this group was such a blessing. I've made friends that I will have for a lifetime. I also learned so much from Giselle. She was non-judgemental and caring. I was having such a hard time with sleep and my baby and she was taught me so much about what was normal and what was not and what I could do for me and for my baby as we went through sleep issues. I could go on and on about what this group meant for me. I recommend it to all of my new mommy friends." -Grace
Almost 4 years later, and the bonds we built in Granola Babies' Nurture Baby Naturally class have endured. We've shared and supported each other through our first, second, and even third babies. I'm so grateful I walked into that room with these ladies and started the adventure together. Thank you, mamas, and thank you, Giselle - Laura
I signed up for this class when my first baby was 3 weeks old, thinking I would be able to get out the house a little bit. Yet, I gained so much more! My group has been there to support each other through so much over the past two years and we've nearly doubled the number of babies to love on. I truly found my village by taking this class and not including the invaluable information that Giselle teaches you each week! Thank you is not enough!! - Jasmine
This group was (and still is) so helpful for me! It was just wonderful to have support in the early days of motherhood when I had no clue what I was doing. And I developed some really great friendships that are still strong years later. - Crystal
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
Certified Life Coach with the Creative Academy of Coaching
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth with the American Hypnosis Association
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 15 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this class or other classes/services. Please contact me anytime.
Your Fourth Trimester Mommy + Baby Group registration includes mother and baby. Registration is required.
This fulfilling part of your week happens live via Zoom with other mothers like you.
Grab your tea, coffee, baby (or make this a solo time) and gather virtually with other mothers throughout the country.
Register for the Upcoming 6 Week Series:
Spring 2020: Thursdays 11am - 12pm PST starting April 2 - May 7
- Summer 2020: Thursdays 11am - 12pm PST starting May 21 - June 25 (no class June 11)
Fall 2020: Thursdays 11am -12pm PST starting September 10 - October 15