Date and time details coming soon!
What if we always conceived with intention, mindfulness and in harmony with our body, mind and spirit?
What difference would that make in the world? In motherhood?
A big difference in how we enter pregnancy, motherhood and ourselves.
It's in preconception that we have the unique opportunity to align ourselves in our body, mind and spirit to elevate ourselves for our baby.
Prepare in a mindful and aware way for the journey of pregnancy and motherhood.
Because we don't know to do this, so many wait until motherhood to process things that could've been worked on in preconception. Many become fully aware that something is off in motherhood. And by then...we have a baby! And the hormonal shift that happens in postpartum.
From the earliest recorded time, women have prepared before pregnancy. It's a preparation that involves the body, mind and spirit. Consciously Conceiving Circle brings back what our ancestors knew to do.
Consciously Conceiving Circle is Body, Mind and Spirit Alignment Pre-Pregnancy
Intention setting, creating a vision, preparing in all levels for the path we are entering when in pregnancy, openness, mindfulness.
Making the difference in what's to come in your path towards motherhood.
Each Consciously Conceiving Circle gathering is a unique experience that uses a mix of:
- open discussions
- guided meditation
- intention setting
- energy balancing
- breathe work
- goal setting
- nutrition discussions
- plant medicine education
- tuning into the feminine wisdom
Consciously Conceiving is a circle for those considering or in the process of getting pregnant.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Intuitive Women's Life Coach
- Certified Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this class or other classes/services. Please contact me anytime.
Event is 1.5 - 2 hours duration and investment is $44 per person. The circle is for any person that identifies as a woman or womxn.
Newport Beach: Consciously Conceiving Circle takes place in Newport Beach.
Parties: If you'd like to host a Consciously Conceiving Circle in your home or location, please contact Giselle.